BCS Mass Gainer is loaded with “calories” through carbohydrates and proteins with a limited amount of fats. It helps in gaining both fats as well as muscles.
It is crafted especially for fitness lovers who want to gain sturdy muscles. This unique formula offers you 70g carbs per serving that helps in rapid gains. These carbs fuel your body with a sustained calorie supply and boost your energy to fuel your muscle-building throughout the day.
BCS Mass gainer helps people to; get the extra calories they need to build muscle. Intense physical training often requires a person to consume more food so that they can get additional nutrients.
Extra calories from BCS Mass Gainer could help you reach your body composition goals.
- Provide rich carbs
- Helps in refilling human body’s glycogen intensity
- Contains high fiber content
- Provide required calories
- Help in staying lean in the process of mass gaining
Maltodextrin,Whey Protein Concentrate, Diary Whey Powder, Barley Malt Extract,Cocoa Powder, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Sulphate), Soy Lecithin, L-Glutamine, Stabilizer(INS 415), Digezyme, Vitamins(Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, CalciumD-pentothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acelate, Vitamin A acitate, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.
It is a bright yellow chemical produced by plants of the Curcuma longa species. It is the principal curcuminoid of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a member of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. It is a plant based supplement with anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to increase the amount of antioxidants that the body produces.
BENEFITS OF CURCUMIN(TURMERIC)
- Anti-Inflammatory: As chronic inflammation contributes to many chronic diseases, curcumin may help treat conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, and arthritis. The results may be more effective than inflammation-fighting medications.
- Protect Against Heart Disease: Curcumin may improve endothelial function, or the health of the thin membrane that covers the inside of the heart and blood vessels.
- Prevent (and Possibly Help Treat) Cancer:As inflammation is linked to tumor growth, anti-inflammatory compounds such as curcumin may play a role in treating and preventing a variety of cancer types, including colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, breast, and gastric cancers.
- Osteoarthritis: It may be a safe and effective long-term treatment option for people with osteoarthritis (OA).
- Increases the Antioxidant Capacity: Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases.Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure.
- Boosts BDNF:Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor(a protein found in the brain and spinal cord that plays a key role in keeping nerve cells healthy and regulating communication between nerve cells, which is critical for learning and memory).